About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
hi, :D

Friday, September 10, 2010

ante que te vayas, dame un beso.

ohiii derr, I just have to say THANK YOU all, for IMing me and stuff complimenting the blog and also writing and commenting the post, they TOTALLY make my day! i LOVE you. I have a bit to show, like.. FREE SKIN, PANTS, SHOES.. :D

Hair: Kin, 0L, available at Hair Fair, already blogged, but whatever, here
Skin: Lelutka, 0L, here.
Scarf: Zeerys 0L, here. It comes with in different sizes and stuff, i BELIEVE it can be used unisex? Part of International Affair Hunt
Glasses: [Modern Gypsy], 0L, here
Pants: Chantkare, 0L, here.
Heels: [CheerNo], 0L, here.
ALL THESE ITEMS, like, Skin/Pants/Shoes/Glasses, are part of the Modavia Event, most shops havent set up and are scheduled for different days, BUT i will keep update on it. ;)
Bag w/ Pose: D!va, 0L, here. There are SEVERAL poses free too.
Funny Juice: -RC- 0L, here.


Skin Closeup!
Eyes + Lashes: MiaSnow, Midnight Mania prize.
Dimples: L.Fauna, part of the 50LF, i think it would look AMAZING with the HoD new dimples, BUT I CANT FIND THE PIERCINGS! fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment