About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
hi, :D

Sunday, September 12, 2010

fashion w/ mixed freebs anyone?

me and my and friend Willow, have been hanging out ALOT lately, so we decided to make a post together hahahahha,This is what we cameup with! P.S: there aren't really many freebs to bloggg ATM so, i will mix and stuff with other items ;) MAKE THINGS EXCITING .. If you want to be in a post with me, IM me, and let me know, i'd love to pose with you!
This is when we tried to match like twins, hahahha.
Hair: Lamb., available at Hair Fair.
Jacket: Atomic
Shirt: Fri.day
Shorts: Mirrors, group gift. Previously blogged. ;P
Shoes: G*Field, subscribo gift, checkk history, also previously blogged. + Kookie


Our Dressy outfits!
Hair: Clawtooth, freebie available at Bubbles booth, also previously blogged. + Lelutka
Dresses: Scribble
Shoes: Slink + Kookie
Willow: Shirt: Elsa 
Skirt: Pheonix Rising 
Leggings: Blowpop

No comments:

Post a Comment