About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
hi, :D

Monday, October 11, 2010

Glitterati Photo Contest

these are NOT the pictures i will be submitting, but.. i'm bored and need something to blog about OTHER than freebs and such, info below. Also, i changed the template again, fall seasonish?!





GLITTERATI PHOTO CONTEST 2010

A long time ago, on a sim far far away, we began making poses for ourselves. Then, when we started selling them, the whole reason for that was to see what people did with them. And there is no better way to do that, than with a photo contest!

We haven't had one for a while, and we're long overdue. Please read this notecard to understand how to submit. I can't promise to include images that are not submitted correctly, I'm sorry!

-> WHEN WILL IT RUN?
From October 11th (TODAY!) until October 31st (HALLOWEEN!) On 1st November, all contest entries will be displayed in a purpose-built photo gallery on the sim, with winners announced and prizes distributed. The gallery will stay open for a month.

-> WHAT ARE THE CATEGORIES?
There will be three categories, as follows...
- FEAR
- LOVE
- DREAM
How you interpret these themes is entirely up to you. You CAN submit a notecard with an explanation if you want - I like obscure and artistic! Please include the notecard in your folder, and do not drop it separately!

-> WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
In EACH CATEGORY...
--> 3x Runners Up
--> 1x Winner
From the three winners...
---> 1x overall winner.

Runners Up will receive
- $1,000L
- the next GLITTERATI release sent direct to you before release in the store

Winners will receive;
- $5,000L
- one fatpack of your choice from Nayar by Kaz Nayar
- one house of your choice by Set Home To Here by Suti Capalini
- the next 3 GLITTERATI release sent direct to you before release in the store

The Overall Winner will receive;
- three fatpacks by Nayar by Kaz Nayar
- three houses of your choice by Set Home To Here by Suti Capalini
- $10,000 instead of $5,000 (PLEASE NOTE, this is $10,000L in total, and NOT $15,000L in total!)
- their image will be used and credited in an advertisement in a top SL magazine
- the next 5 GLITTERATI releases sent direct to you before release in the store

You CAN opt out of having your image used in a magazine spread, if you would prefer it. I will, of course, ask your permission before using your image.

-> CAN I EDIT THE PICTURES?
If you want! Do whatever you like, we'll judge on creativity not necessarily photoshop skills!

-> HOW DO I SUBMIT IMAGES?
This is important. Please submit images correctly, to make sure I do not lose them. My messages cap DAILY and this is the only way to ensure your images reach my inventory.

Please create a FOLDER titled the following; "GPC - YOUR NAME".
If you submit more than one folder, please add a number after your name. I do NOT look at images prior to judging them, and I will delete duplicate folders - sometimes I get lots and lots of copies.
Please name the images INSIDE the folders like this; "YOUR NAME - THEME".
This is so that, when I inspect the image on the prim, I can see your name, as well as knowing where to organise them.

I need them in a folder, because dropping folders reaches me even when I am capped. Please ONLY send the folders to ME.

-> WHO WILL JUDGE THE PICTURES?
Myself (Katey Coppola), Kaz Nayar, Suti Capalini and Bette Bodenhall will sit down, argue about it, break up, fight, make up, decide, and then get drunk. Or naked. Or both.

-> CAN I USE FREEBIES?
YES! Of course I'm not going to exclude freebies. I make freebies to be USED! Use anything we've made at GLITTERATI!

-> I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS!
Please ask them HERE - http://www.formspring.me/glitteratiposes
You CAN ask questions anonymously.
You can ask ANYTHING. It doesn't have to be about the contest!
Answers will be displayed publically, so feel free to read through to see if your answer is there already. I do not mind answering things multiple times, though! I will check them daily!

We cannot wait to see what you submit!

xoxoxo
Katey, Kaz, Suti and Bette

kk good luck everyone! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment