About Me

My photo
New York City, New York, United States
hi, :D

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

wwhhhaaa

ohii, how is everyone!? i hope well.. Today for me has been hetic but fun! I FINALLY GOT MYYY PHONEEE!!! lolol, and now to program and get apps and shit, soo lame.. but WOO, i didn't know what really to blog today, since there really isnt muchhh i guess? LOL im losing my mojoo guysss FML. but, anywayss hiii. OH, and i added some tabs/pages on theblog.. took me FOREVER to find out wtf to write on them hahahahha. Anyway's some freebs and suchh.. HAVE FUN DARLINGS. <3

Hair: D!VA
Headband: DP yum yum
Skin: MonS
Shape: beemann, coming soon. This shape is called Creamu. ;)
Jacket: Maknie, group gift. Join Maknie, and check notices.
Bra: Sweetest Goodbye, 1L, here.
Pants: Glam Affair, part of the CFC Festival, previously blogged.
Shoes: Kookie
Bag: Byk's free backpack, 0L here.

No comments:

Post a Comment